The College Success Toolkit
Tired of the academic treadmill? Ready to succeed in college?
The College Success Toolkit contains everything you need, including:
- • Step-by-step instructions for using the A.R.T. Process for achieving success
- The A.R.T. Process is a three step process for helping you to overcome obstacles that stand between you and the success you are seeking in your life. The Toolkit contains a detailed explanation of each of these steps. Each step is accompanied by a series of exercises, ranging from beginner to advanced. These exercises are designed to help you master using A.R.T. in your life.
- • The College Success Strategies Workshop
- The College Success Strategies Workshop consists of thirteen lessons. In each lesson, you’ll learn a specific strategy for achieving college success. The strategies that are included in the workshop have been proven to enhance your academic abilities.
- • The College Success Workbook
- The exercises in this workbook make it easy for you to integrate the College Success Strategies and use them to your full advantage.
- • Weekly lessons to guide you through the toolkit
- These lessons will be sent directly to your email inbox each week for 15 weeks. You won’t have to wonder what to work on next!
- • Unlimited email support
- If anything in the Toolkit is ever unclear, simply send an email to our support desk and you’ll get a personal reply.
- • Monthly group coaching sessions
- Each month you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a group coaching session. These sessions will allow you to receive personalized guidance as you work your way through the Toolkit. They may also cover topics not directly covered elsewhere in the Toolkit. All sessions will be recorded, so if you ever can’t attend, you’ll be able to listen at a time that is convenient for you.
- •Bonus Features
- Here you’ll find a variety of resources to help you achieve success in college and beyond! This section is continually being updated; new resources are added all the time!